||[Mar. 25th, 2006|08:52 pm]
|||||Soul Meets body - Death Cab for Cutie||]|
So, its almost the end of March.
Which means its almost the begining of April.
I like April, spring starts to show its true colors :).
But, it also gets muddy.
Its like twelve days until I help Bailey moves into her new house. As of right now, its not affecting me too much.
I think its because she'll be finishing the school year out here.
By the end of the summer, It'll hit me she's not coming back.
But we'll delay that for as much time as I possibly can.
Summer coming = michelle getting her license.
= Wonderful warm weather again
= Endless partying
And a whole lot of other things.
I decided the school board needs to give us more three day weekends.
- Getting a ride to Bailey's house from Mike, after ten minutes of them trying to jump start someines car, idiots.
- Shanae, Bailey, Dustin and I partying untill more people showed up.
- Chad, Ryan, Dustin, Shanae, Anthony, and I Threw a dogs toy football around for about an hour, and played with ice shards. Can you say war? (sometimes we're little kids, and actually have fun doing so)
- Put on some sweet music and danced, with a strobe light of course.
- Everyone left, Shanae, Bailey and I slept in Baileys room, and dustin crashed on the couch downstairs.
- The four of us making breakfast and spend the morning listening to music, danceing and blowing bubbles.
- Taking pictures of us doing the previous bullet.
- Taking pictures in the many places around Bee's house to take pictures. :)
Worked today, and now my body hurts.
Tomorrow, my mind heart and soul will be devoted to my spanish project. not. maybe half my mind, if my teachers lucky.